Saturday, February 28, 2009

chillin in style

I have been doing some serious relaxation the past few days.
Breakfast, pool, maybe a little nap, dinner, sleep. That's about all, I really hope my lung is appreciating the time I am putting in to this healing!

I spoke on the phone today with International SOS.
The clinic is Cambodia was pretty bare bones - but I think the one here is legit. First of all they charge twice as much to see a doctor.... you get what you pay for, right? I hope so. Also they have agreed that I should come in earlier than the idiot doctor in Phnom Penh recommended.

So I have an appointment to go in on Monday morning. Hopefully at that time I will get a third set of x-rays that come back all clear.

I can't believe that this illness is sucking so much of my precious travel time! I will have to make a decision on where to go next...no way I can fit in everything I hoped to and fly out of Bali on March 28th. And how did it become March already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment